Sunday, September 23, 2012

Crafting us out of house and home

Emme is currently super into hats. I think they're a little more of a challenge for her. 
Not that you could tell. This is her 9th hat. In a week. Every time I look up she has a new hat on her head. 

This is my awesomely artsy photo of her sewing. I like that she's very dainty and proper and sews with her little pinky up! She's been working on this hat for about 30 minutes. End product will be done in moments. But first...
Here's a few photos of what she's made this past week.
8 hats!
7 bags.
I think she made a dress or skirt as well, but it's already in the closet. Well... it's on the bed or floor waiting to be placed in the closet.
These are her new convertible clutches. The furry creature on the left is our be-fanged cat Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment